This lighter creatively combines a flint with a torch flame. It has a classic flint lighter shape and a strong blue torch flame, which makes it ideal lighter for cigars.
Its body is made of metal and the surface is processed with wire drawing, which makes it a very good hand feeling.
There is a safety wheel on the side of the body. When you ignite, you need to rotate it to the ON position. This design can effectively prevent the risk of accidental ignition.
At the bottom of the lighter are the inflation valve and the flame adjustment knob. You can refill the lighter through the valve and use a screwdriver to adjust the height of the flame.
Flame Type: Torch
Fuel: Butane Gas
Ignition type: Flint
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Use AWAY from the human body, animal, clothing and other flammable materials
- DO NOT put the lighter into water or other liquids
- DO NOT expose it in direct sunlight for long periods of time
- DO NOT keep the lighter lit for more than 5 seconds at a time
- DO NOT leave the lighter plugged in for more than 3 hours after full charge
- DO NOT expose to temperatures above 50 degrees Celsius (122 F)
- KEEP AWAY from children
- When refilling, turn the lighter upside down. After refilling, swing the lighter for around 10 times.